Welcome to the October 2012 edition of the MD H2E News Roundup!
Take a peek to find out about local and national news regarding sustainable healthcare. In this Roundup, we cover:
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital’s green rebranding
- Shore Health’s plans for new sustainable building
- Farmers’ market at Carroll Hospital Center
- DHMH’s request for public comments on bisphenol-A ban in baby formula
- MD H2E Environmental Excellence in Health Care conference November 14
- A green technology that fights hospital infections
- Healthy Buildings/Healthy Hospitals event
- Healthcare energy savings
- Rethink Your Drink campaign
- Wellness and Sustainability
And much more! We hope you enjoy and send us your comments, questions, and stories!