Welcome to the MDH2E February 2012 News Roundup!
This month has brought warm weather and cool sustainability initiatives!
This edition includes updates on:
- The Maryland Health Care Sustainability Leadership Council
- UMMC’s Trailblazer Education Event: Energy Conservation – March 1
- Eco Hospital Jeopardy!
- Hospital Earth Day Activities
- MedStar Harbor Hospital’s Fresh Start on Recycling
- MedStar’s System-Wide Environmental Leadership Council
- Civista Medical Center’s Green Team Webpage
- Kaiser Permanente Purchasing PVC- and DEHP-free IV bags
- Chemotherapy Drugs Put Nurses at Doubled Risk for Miscarriage
- Nursing Updates
- Pharmaceutical Waste Updates
- Sustainable Food Updates
- And much, MUCH more!
Enjoy, and please let us know what’s going green at your facility!
The MD H2E Team