Welcome to the October 2012 edition of the MD H2E News Roundup!
Take a peek to find out about local and national news regarding sustainable healthcare. In this Roundup, we cover:
– MedStar Union Memorial Hospital’s green rebranding
– Shore Health’s plans for new sustainable building
– Farmers’ market at Carroll Hospital Center
– DHMH’s request for public comments on bisphenol-A ban in baby formula
– MD H2E Environmental Excellence in Health Care conference November 14
– A green technology that fights hospital infections
– Healthy Buildings/Healthy Hospitals event
– Healthcare energy savings
– Rethink Your Drink campaign
– Wellness and Sustainability
And much more! We hope you enjoy and send us your comments, questions, and stories!