Healthy Buildings/Healthy Hospitals: The Human + Financial Return on Investment
When: September 13, 7:30 – 11:00 AM
Location: 750 East Pratt Street, Sky Lobby, Baltimore MD, 21202
Get the latest on LEED certified and registered hospitals in Maryland. Be the first to know about State and National innovations in sustainable practices in health care facilities, including Maryland H2E’s successes in hospital operations and the new Healthier Hospital Initiatives challenge to the nations hospital CEOs, and learn firsthand about USGBC’s experience with LEED for health care and new initiatives to promote the connection between health and the built environment.
- Case studies of LEED Certified and Registered Hospitals: Anne Arundel Medical Center, Holy Cross Hospital, Shore Health System- moderated by Chris Mundell of HKS
- Maryland Hospitals for a Healthy Environment- Maryland Hospital Innovations
- The Healthier Hospital Initiative (HHI)- a National challenge to the health care sector
- Integrating data from the Maryland Environmental Health Network
- USGBC National update on LEED for Healthcare and their new National Health Initiative
Who should attend: health professionals, facility managers, financial managers, design professionals, architects, procurement specialists, LEED advocates, public health advocates, green team members, and other interested in a sustainable health care system.
Breakfast fare and coffee provided.
Free but registration required. http://bit.ly/USGBCMDBuildingHealthyHospitals
Contact Lorraine Doo at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.