Welcome to the MDH2E August 2012 News Roundup! It may be summer but that has done nothing to slow down the greening of healthcare in Maryland and around the country.
In this edition, find articles on:
- MD H2E Environmental Excellence in Health Care conference
- Upcoming event – Healthy Buildings/Healthy Hospitals
- White House event, “Greening America’s Hospitals”
- New sustainability programs at MedStar Union Memorial Hospital and MedStar Harbor Hospital
- Civisita Health’s healing garden
- Inova Health’s Project Blue Wrap
- Johns Hopkins Hospital’s new green buildings
- Energy incentives from the MD Department of Energy
- Sustainable Food Updates
- The danger of phthalates
- And much more!