Welcome to the MD H2E July 2012 News Roundup! Here’s a little bit of what’s been happening in Maryland’s green hospitals this month:
– MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital Hosts Employee/Community Garden Trailblazer Event
– Johns Hopkins Hospital’s OR Sustainability Team Meets with AAMC to Share Ideas
– Adventist Healthcare Buys Green Energy
– NIOSH Updates Healthcare Hazardous Drug List
– Green Team on Facebook!
– Green Cleaning & Flooring
– Sign on to the Buy Local Challenge
– MD Hospitals Join Healthier Hospitals Initiative
– And More!
We hope you are having a productive AND relaxing summer!
The MD H2E Team