Welcome to the MDH2E February 2013 News Roundup! It feels like winter just doubled down, but with the Orioles in spring training, it has to warm up soon, right?
Here’s a look at who’s been greening health care in Maryland this month:
- Trailblazer education event: April 4!
- LifeBridge Health is greening online
- UMMC’s new sustainability coordinator
- Hospitals prepare for more extreme weather
- Chesapeake Food Leadership Council meeting
- Green RN app
- And more!
Enjoy, and send us your news, photos, and questions!