Here we have our MDH2E September 2010 News Roundup.
A peek at some of the headlines:
- Be Alert! Boston Center Fined Over Medical Waste
- Harbor Hospital Updates
- IPM and Organic Landcare Free Training
- Franklin Square: New Tower, New “Green Room”
- LED Lighting Retrofit to Save Hawaii Hospitals $1.2 Million
- Healthcare Facilities Meet Challenge to Buy Local Foods
- DEA Heads First-Ever Nationwide Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- Nursing News
We hope you get a chance to peruse the newsletter; let us know what you think!