Welcome to the MD H2E March 2012 News Roundup. With the flowers in bloom, is your facility ready to do a spring cleaning to bring in new green initiatives?
This edition includes updates on:
- Recap of University of Maryland Medical Center’s Trailblazer Education Event: Energy Conservation
- Urban Farming Mural Unveiled at Bon Secours Hospital
- AAMC Shares Sustainability Success Chart
- UMMC’s Sustainability Manager Featured in Nurse.com
- TEN Maryland hospitals highlighted in National Sustainability Article
- Kaiser Permanente to Reduce Carbon Footprint by 30%!
- Upcoming Maryland Health Care Sustainability Leadership Council (HCSLC) Meeting
- Introduction to Permeable Pavement
- Eliminating Toxic Diesel Exhaust
- Send Scrubs Overseas
- Medical Wellness Centers
- New MD H2E Resources – perfect for Earth Day!
- And MUCH MUCH more
Enjoy, and please let us know what’s going green at your facility!