This meeting is for health care providers only!
The next meeting of the Health Care Sustainability Leadership Council (HCSLC) is scheduled for Thursday, June 28, 2012, 8:00 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Enjoy time networking with peers that have successully implemented sustainability programs such as single use device reprocessing, procurement of sustainable foods, energy conservation, waste reduction, and more!
- Participate in the HCSLC Business Meeting
- Learn from the guest speaker about the Maryland Green Registry, Plug Load Reduction Audits, and other technical assistance services of the Maryland Department of the Environment.
Guest Speaker: Laura Armstrong
Pollution Prevention and Sustainability Coordinator
Maryland Green Registry Coordinator
Maryland Department of the Environment
8:00 a.m – 8:30 Networking/Breakfast
8:30 – 9 Business Meeting
9 -10 Guest Speaker: Laura Armstrong
For meeting location and to RSVP contact Colleen Cusick, Chair, MD HCSLC at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday June 25, 2012.
The mission of the Maryland Health Care Sustainability Leadership Council is to foster environmentally conscious health care facilities that engage, educate, inspire and advocate for social responsibility in their leaders, employees, patients, and the wider community.
There is a seat at the table for every hospital, health system, and health care provider in Maryland!
Chair: Colleen Cusick, RN, MBA, CMRP, Director, Materials Management, The Johns Hopkins Hospital email@example.com
Vice Chair: Lionel Weeks, CPP, CHPA, VP Facilities, LifeBridge Health of Baltimore firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Sean Nelson, RPA, FMA, Assistant Director, JHOPC Facilities Engineering, Environmental Services, Linen Distribution & Disaster Coordination, email@example.com
HCSLC Working Groups
- Education: Chair, Charlotte Wallace, Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Governance and Advocacy: Chair, Rebecca Ruggles, Baltimore Medical System
- Knowledge Base: Chair, Odell Hall, Northwest Hospital
- Membership and Networking: Chair, Colleen Duerr, Carroll Hospital Center