Welcome to the MD H2E July 2011 News Roundup! With this newsletter, we aim to bring you the latest local and national news regarding sustainability in health care, along with profiles, resources, tips and more. Click here to read:
In this issue, please read about:
· Springfield Hospital Center’s Award-Winning Integrated Pest Management Practices
· Nursing Grand Rounds at Anne Arundel Medical Center
· MD H2E’s Environmental Excellence in Health Care Conference – Registration Open!
· Kill Bacteria in the ICU with Copper Surfaces
· More Hospitals Focus on Green Design Projects
· Evidence-Based Design Promotes Healing
· Sustainable Foods: Time for the Buy Local Challenge
· Upcoming Nurses’ Get Together
· Green Leaders: Jo Wilson, Western Maryland Health System
We hope you enjoy. We look forward to hearing the latest green news about your facility, so please, drop us a line with an update!