Greater Baltimore Medical Center
April 4 8 am—12pm
Free to register!
Come to this half-day event featuring the 2012 MD H2E Trailblazers presenting on their award-winning sustainability initiatives! Breakout sessions will feature:
- Reducing Bulk Waste with NEW2U Program, MedStar Union Memorial Hospital
- Constructing an Employee-Based Plot Garden, Sinai Hospital
- Reducing Newborn Exposures to Pesticides with New Moms Pilot, University of Maryland Medical Center
- Implementing an Energy Management Program, Deer’s Head State Hospital
- Committing to Healthy Food and Beverage Choices, Greater Baltimore Medical Center
The event will be followed by an optional tour of GBMC’s kitchen and loading dock.
Breakfast and lunch will be served.
To register and for more information: