Welcome to the MD H2E July 2012 News Roundup! Here’s a little bit of what’s been happening in Maryland’s green hospitals this month:
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital Hosts Employee/Community Garden Trailblazer Event
- Johns Hopkins Hospital’s OR Sustainability Team Meets with AAMC to Share Ideas
- Adventist Healthcare Buys Green Energy
- NIOSH Updates Healthcare Hazardous Drug List
- Green Team on Facebook!
- Green Cleaning & Flooring
- Sign on to the Buy Local Challenge
- MD Hospitals Join Healthier Hospitals Initiative
- And More!
We hope you are having a productive AND relaxing summer!
The MD H2E Team